Monday, August 23, 2021

I'm Back!

Hi, friends! This blog has been dormant for seven years. Honestly, I never expected to post on it again. And then ... I found the dizi, and a whole new (and wholly wonderful) world of television opened up to me.

I wrote a post on my other blog about how much I'm loving dizis, but I thought that constantly posting about them might be too much for my regular readers, who come for book recommendations, not dizi gushing! So I'll be posting here every so often. My initial thought is to keep the old format and review the first bölüm (episode) of several dizis, and then also write season and/or series reviews. Who knows, maybe you'll catch the dizi bug and find your next favorite show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...